Women business owners and entrepreneurs, why did you do it?
Why did you decide to start your own business? What was your inspiration? What did you hope to gain? What were you trying to get away from?
I think some women entrepreneurs started their business because they dreamed of a better life.
More financial abundance, more time with their family, vacations, a nicer car and home, more security, more fun, more HAPPINESS.
But MOST women entrepreneurs started because...
- You wanted to make a bigger difference in the world.
- You have something to say and want to be heard.
- You have a big vision about the person you want to be.
- You have an image you want to put before your children as an example of the possibilities for future generations of women.
- You were tired of the control of your well being and the security for your family being in belonging to someone else.
And YOU certainly want all those things
more financial abundanceBut they aren't your why, your motivation, or the thing that gets your juices flowing and your engine roaring.
more time with your family vacations
a nicer car and home more security
Please, please share below what was your reason? Why did you do it? I'd love to hear your story and you never know who you're inspiring with your story. Don't forget to share a link to your blog or website so we know how to find you!